Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memories

One of the best memories that i have is when Landon first told me that he like me and wanted to go out with me. It was so so so cute!!!! I was driving around one night and all of a sudden i got this unexpected text from him just wanting to talk. So i stopped in the park and he was behind me and he stopped right beside me. He got out of his car and came up to my window and we started talking. I was so happy because i like him since the beginning of last school year but we didn't start dating till March of '08. But we just started talking and all of a sudden out of the blue he asked me "So i heard that you have this crush on me?", and of course i denied it because i was embarrassed but then i finally admitted it that i really liked him and he started smiling. We talked for awhile and then in March i had to go to a stock show for like a whole week. We were both really sad because we couldn't see each other for a whole week. So when i came back he said he really liked me and wanted to be my boyfriend. I thought that was so CUTE! So of course i said yes. That was on March 5 and still today we are good and going strong even though he lives in Louisiana we are still going amazing! :)

No comments: