Monday, October 27, 2008

Invisibility Cloak

Okay first of all i would definitely scare some little kids. haha because that would be so funny, but i would also feel bad because if i had kids i would get pretty mad if my kids go scared. They would be scared for a while because they couldn't see who scared them and they would probably have nightmares and i wouldn't like that. I would also go to places and do some crazy things to scare people because they couldn't see me. The disadvantages would be that noone would know where you were and if this guy wanted to hang out with you that night and you were invisible then you couldn't and that would really blow. But you could see if he liked you or not because he couldn't see you and you could see what he said about you. But that would not be very nice. I would like to be invisible sometimes because my parents wouldn't know where i was and i could go off and see Landon. haha. But that is bad i know but oh well. :)

No comments: