Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a Dog's World


Hi! My name is Lily and I love being outside. I live outside because i am a big border collie, and because i shed a lot. My mom's parents don't want me to live inside because I always get hair on those big things that they always sit on. They are really comfortable. I used to get to live inside with my mom when I was a puppy but, haha i was little and wasn't as big as I am now. I love living outside though because i get to be free and play all i want and don't get in trouble for well having accident's as my mom says in the house and then getting hit on the bottom for it.

My sister recently came to live with me (her name is Freckles) because her mom was always working and didn't get to see her as often as she wanted. So Freckles came to live with me. She is so fun to play with but sometimes she gets on my bad side. She is so hyper but what can I say haha my mom says I am the most hyper dog she has ever been around. Freckles knows how to give high fives and how to sit. I get jealous of her to because I know absolutely nothing because I never want to listen to my mom when she tries to teach me stuff.

It was really really hot for a long time when it was light outside. Well my mom came home one day with this big round thing. I was trying to figure out what it was but I had no idea what it could be. Then my mom put it down and got this thing that has water come out of it. She put it in the round thing and started filling it up. I LOVE water so i jumped in it. Well I found out it was mine to play in. It was called a swimming pool. I play in it all of the time. I wish Freckles wasn't scared of water because we would play in that all of the time. But since she doesn't i have the whole pool to myself. I run to the very back of the yard and then concentrate on my pool really hard. Then full speed here I come ready to jump in there! I make a BIG splash and my mom gets all wet. haha. It was pretty funny. My mom thought to she just laughed at me.

Since Freckles didn't like water I decided I should try to get her wet. So when she went to go get a drink out of my pool I ran and jumped in it and I got her soaking wet. She was so mad at me. She started yelling at me. I told her that I just wanted to play with her and have some fun. Well she didn't like that very much. So I got out of my pool and started playing with her. She was still mad at me but I didn't care because I wanted to play with her.

She was mad at me for awhile but she got over it. We are still sister's and she will love me forever no matter what. haha

No comments: